Questions for Loneliness Teaching
1) The dictionary defines “loneliness” as being “destitute of sympathetic or supportive companionship” and also uses the
words “solitary, remote, _____________________bleak, and _____________________________________________”
2) In Genesis 2:18a what did God say? “It is not good for the man to ________________________________________
3) And in part “b” of this verse, what did God do to solve this problem? ________________________________________
4) Whena person is alone, or ____________________God calls that situation__________________________________
and then God always provides a ____________________________________________________________________
5) What are the three experiences mention in this teaching that tell us that Jesus the Son of Man can relate to loneliness
the same way we do.
1) In John 11:35: Jesus ________________________________________________________over the lost of a friend.
2) In John 1:11: We see Jesus was _________________________________________________by His own people.
3) In Matthew 27:46 We See that Jesus was separated from His own _____________________________________
6) What are some internal issues that can cause loneliness? ________________________________in relating to others.
feelings of not being _____________________________________by others, and feelings ______________________
a ________________of intimacy, often a consequence of a fear of ________________________________________
7) In truth, loneliness resulting from these issues in question 8 are more often than not – Self_______________________
8) “Why does God see loneliness as bad? Because it is clear from Scripture that God ___________________________
and that_________________________________________________________________are very important to Him.
9) What is the Greek word that was used to describe the relationship Christians should have with one another, and by
implication that they should have with God. ___________________________________________________________
10) What does “Koinonia mean? “Communion by _____________________________________________participation”.
11) What is the truth that Satan does not want us to know? That God _____________usand________________ totally.
12) What did Brother Lawrence practice that can resolve any issues of Loneliness? _______________________of God.