Questions For Anger Teaching
- In James 1:19-20 what are the three actions that James advises believers to do?
We are to be: quick to _________________slow to _________________ slow to become __________________,
- Also in these verses, what dose anger NOT bring about in a believers life?________________________________
- What is the definition for the word anger in the American Heritage Dictionary? _____________________________
- What are the four synonyms given in this definition?__________________________ ______________________
- What will we not inherit if we allow anger to be apart of our life.(Galatians 5:19-21) ______________________
- How can anger be sin and yet ascribed to a perfect God who cannot sin? In Mark 3 & john 2 Jesus we are shown two examples of Jesus being angry because it was a ________________________________________
- Anger can be a potentially very dangerous emotion. Fill in the missing word(s) in each Proverb below.
- A patient man has great understanding, but a _____________________________________________________
man displays folly. Proverbs 14:29
– A hot-tempered man ________________________________________________________________________
but a patient man calms a quarrel. Proverbs 15:18
-Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who ____________________________________________________
than one who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32
-A hot-tempered man_________________________________________________________________________
if you rescue him, you will have to do it again. Proverbs 19:19
-Do not make friends with a ____________________________________________________________________
do not associate with one easily angered,Proverb 22:24
- According to Ephesians 4:26-27, if you allow un-dealt with anger in your life what does this give to the devil?
- In Exodus 34:6Our God is described as one who is. A. Easily Angry. Slow to Anger C. Quick to become angry.
- In Mark 4:39 Jesus spoke to the troubled waters and said what. _______________________________________
- 11. Speak When You Are Angry And You’ll Will Make The Best Speech______________________________
- Anger Is Only One Letter Short Of____________________________________________________
On the website there are two pages written concerning the Topic of Peace, one is found in “The Meditations on the Cross” titled: “Peace and the Cross.” And the second found in “Our Identity as a Son” titled: “Finding Peace.”