Answers For Anger Teaching
- In James 1:19-20 what are the three actions that James advises believers to do?
We are to be: quick to listenslow to speakslow to become angry,
- Also in these verses, what dose anger NOT bring about in a believers life?The righteous life that God desires
- What is the definition for the word anger in the American Heritage Dictionary?
the righteous life that God desires
- What are the four synonyms given in this definition?“rage, fury, resentment and indignation”.
- What will we not inherit if we allow anger to be apart of our life.(Galatians 5:19-21)
those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- How can anger be sin and yet ascribed to a perfect God who cannot sin? In Mark 3 & john 2 Jesus we are shown
two examples of Jesus being angry because it was a virtue rather than a vice.
- Anger can be a potentially very dangerous emotion. Fill in the missing word(s) in each Proverb below.
- A patient man has great understanding, but a a quick-tempered mandisplays folly. Proverbs 14:29
– A hot-tempered man stirs up dissensionbut a patient man calms a quarrel. Proverbs 15:18
-Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temperthan one who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32
-A hot-tempered manmust pay the penalty;if you rescue him, you will have to do it again. Proverbs 19:19
-Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, Proverb 22:24
- According to Ephesians 4:26-27, if you allow un-dealt with anger in your life what does this give to the devil?
a foothold in our lives
- In Exodus 34:6Our God is described as one who is. A. Easily Angry. B. Slow to Anger C. Quick to become angry.
- In Mark 4:39 Jesus spoke to the troubled waters and said what. Peace be still.
- 11. Speak When You Are Angry And You’ll Will Make The Best SpeechYou Will Ever Regret!
- Anger Is Only One Letter Short OfDanger
On the website there are two pages written concerning the Topic of Peace, one is found in “The Meditations on the Cross” titled: “Peace and the Cross.” And the second found in “Our Identity as a Son” titled: “Finding Peace.”